MADE AND DISTILLED
IN THE HEART
OF MIAMI FL.
VOLI 305 VODKA
Voli 305 Vodka is a non-GMO & gluten free extra smooth vodka with a superb finish. Voli 305 Handmade Vodka is the first super-premium Vodka produced in Miami using the very finest ingredients including locally-sourced Florida sweet corn. Voli 305 Handmade Vodka is locally owned and proud to be born in Miami.
LET'S HAVE A DRINK
- 1.5 fl. oz. Victor George Vodka
- 3.0 fl. oz. Orange juice
- 1.5 fl. oz. Grenadine
First, pour the vodka and orange juice into a highball glass and stir them thoroughly. Then, add the grenadine syrup. Finally, garnish your cocktail with a slice of orange, lime, and a cherry. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 ounces Vali 305 Vodka
- 1/4 ounce dry vermouth such as Dolin
- 3 ounces chilled Prosecco
- Pickled Watermelon Rind, for garnish
Combine Vodka and vermouth in a mixing glass and fill two-thirds full with ice. Stir until well chilled, about 20 seconds. Strain into a small wine glass or coupe. Top with Prosecco and garnish with the pickled watermelon rind.
- 5 half-inch slices peeled cucumber
- 1/2 ounce (15ml) fresh lemon juice from 1 lemon
- 1/4 ounce (8ml) simple syrup (see note)
- 1 1/4 ounces (35ml) Voli 305 vodka
- 1/2 ounce (15ml) elderflower liqueur, such as St-Germain
- 1 1/2 ounces (45ml) LaCroix Pamplemousse Sparkling Water
Add cucumber, lemon juice, and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker. Muddle until cucumber is broken up. Add vodka and elderflower liqueur and fill with ice. Shake until well chilled, about 15 secondsTop with sparkling water and fine-strain into an ice-filled rocks glass. Garnish if desired and serve immediately.
80 Proof/40% ABV
17 times Distilled
Triple Filtered (each done 7 times):
anti-gravity charcoal filtration
coconut husk filtration
Handmade in Miami, Florida
Owned and operated by Armando Christian Perez, aka
Pitbull 2017 Silver Metal Winner San Francisco World
Spirits Competition Made from Florida sweet corn